Are you thinking or asking questions about whether…
- Your commitment to promoting good mental health is visible and understandable to all your staff?
- Your line managers feel confident to support their team?
- Your current staff support programmes are sufficient in providing appropriate and timely interventions?
If you’re considering these and other similar questions, Mates in Mind can help you.
If you’re looking for advice on how to get the right foundations in place, we can help you take action by:
- Building upon any existing plans and awareness
- Refreshing mental health/stress management policies
- Providing people managers with skills and confidence to listen to and support their staff
- Improving engagement with your workforce through a range of tailored materials, for example, toolbox talks, posters, awareness days resources packs
- Enhancing reporting and sharing of impact.
Mates in Mind is here to support you take a strategic and joined-up approach to addressing mental health in your workplace.
To receive a call back from one of our Support managers, please provide your contact details below.