Free Live Online Mental Wellbeing Workshops
In light of the challenges posed by the current COVID-19 crisis, it is expected that workplace mental health issues, already a pervasive challenge, will be heavily impacted.
For the construction industry, this is particularly critical, as the suicide rate within the sector is already is 3 times the national average. Many small businesses and sole traders are struggling due to this disruption to work, delays in activity and the knock-on economic stress.
Which is why we are pleased to be offering a number of free online mental health workshops for small/micro businesses (less than 250 employees) and the sole traders /self-employed within the construction sector, to help improve the understanding and self-management of mental health.
Further dates to be announced shortly.
During the session, participants will learn:
- What is mental health?
- How the current environment impacts our mental health and wellbeing
- Spotting the signs in ourselves and those around us
- How to support someone in crisis
- Signposting to professional support services available.
- The Managers workshop provides an opportunity to share experiences and good practices in supporting their teams
Become a Supporter
As part of the funding provided by Tideway, Mates in Mind are offering a 12-month support package for 20 small business. If you are a small business and interested to receive ongoing access to our range of services and resources please email email@example.com