A little good news from Legal & General Homes
This week our Supporters Legal & General Homes got in touch to tell us about what they have been doing support efforts to tackle COVID-19.
So far this month, their team have:
- Offered to accommodate NHS key workers in developments across the UK
- Registered 25 properties in total with the NHS for their use
- Made warehouse space available in their Bracknell development for medical supplies
- Donated 100 face masks and anti-viral wipes from their Modular factory to local healthcare workers who need them; CALA, Oxford PV and Tokamak (three of our investee companies) have made similar donations of personal protective equipment
- Made a substantial donation to the Trussell Trust to help foodbanks cope during lockdown
- Donated advertising space in the Telegraph to the Royal Voluntary Service so they can use it for volunteer recruitment and fundraising
- Utilised their Bruntwood SciTech Site in Alderly Park will be used as one of the government’s three hubs to facilitate mass testing for the Covid-19 virus.
If you have a good news story of your own, would like to share any personal tips or tricks for managing things during COVID-19 and would be happy for us to share it on our Community Hub please get in touch with our team: email@example.com