Mates in Mind is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information we may collect from you through the Site
- Your name, address, email address and other contact details;
- Records of your correspondence with us, if you have contacted us;
- Details of your visit to our Site and the resources that you access;
- Our use of your personal information collected through the Site.
Our use of your personal information
We may use personal information collected from you through the Site in the following ways:
- To ensure that the Site are presented to you in an effective manner;
- To provide you with information that you have requested from us;
- Where you have registered to do so, to send you electronic and/or paper form marketing and other materials relating to our services, unless you would prefer us not to do so (see Your Rights below); and,
- To consider any recruitment application or curriculum vitae that you submit though the Site.
We may also obtain information about your general internet usage through the use of 'cookies' which enable us to make certain parts of the Site easier to use and to improve the Site. When you enter the Site, we may also collect information, where available, about your computer for system administration purposes such as your IP address, operating system and browser type.
This information is statistical data about our users' browsing patterns and generally does not individually identify our users. How we process your offline personal data.
Disclosing your personal information
We will not share personal information with any third party except where:
- You have expressly consented for us to share your personal information with third parties;
- We are using a third party service provider to provide services that involve data processing.
Where we store your personal information
In order to provide our services and the Site, any personal information that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored by a third party at a destination inside or outside the European Economic Area, including in a country where the law provides less protection for personal information. By continuing to use our services or the Site and by providing any personal information, you are consenting to such transfers, storing or processing of your personal information.
If we engage a third party to process personal information on our behalf we contractually require them to apply appropriate safeguards for personal information.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes, which can be exercised by contacting us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Privacy Statement may be amended by us at any time. Please check this page periodically to inform yourself of any changes.