Supporter only resources
Members of the Mates in Mind Supporter program have access to a range of exclusive resources, in addition to being first to hear about new training, programs and exclusive industry webinars and events.
Become a Supporter and access our full suite of resources
Mates in Mind Supporters also have exclusive access to a range of resources, training and support, designed to help their organisation implement their workplace mental health program. In addition to access to exclusive resources, products and training programmes, Mates in Mind Supporters can:
- Access an annual assessment of their programme and a recommendations report to help identify any gaps in their approach
- Access too our 'Start the Conversation' course, an all-employee general mental health awareness programme
- Access to a dedicated Support Manager to act as a guide through an organisations mental wellbeing journey and offer any new resources as they become available
- Access to a suite of courses to ensure that all levels of management are confident and equipped to fulfil their duties in looking after employee mental health.
- Benefit from counselling through the National Counselling Society at a discounted rate, to help staff members who may need a little extra support
To find out more about becoming a Mates in Mind Supporter, fill out our contact us form today and one of our dedicated Support Managers will get in touch to schedule an introduction call.
We look forward to welcoming you to our community.