Supporter only resources
Members of the Mates in Mind Supporter program have access to a range of exclusive resources, in addition to being first to hear about new training, programs and exclusive industry webinars and events.
Become a Supporter and access our full suite of resources
- Access an annual assessment of their programme and a recommendations report to help identify any gaps in their approach
- Access too our 'Start the Conversation' course, an all-employee general mental health awareness programme
- Access to a dedicated Support Manager to act as a guide through an organisations mental wellbeing journey and offer any new resources as they become available
- Access to a suite of courses to ensure that all levels of management are confident and equipped to fulfil their duties in looking after employee mental health.
- Benefit from counselling through the National Counselling Society at a discounted rate, to help staff members who may need a little extra support
We look forward to welcoming you to our community.