What our Supporters say
"Mates in Mind has generated some extremely articulate advocacy, presenting sensible, grounded attitudes to these issues in a way that overcomes the reserve and suspicion that has prevented effective strategies being deployed in the past. The individuals involved in Mates in Mind, and the people supporting it, are high calibre folks who’ve brought a no-nonsense and assertive voice to the issue, speaking to ordinary people in a way that they can understand and relate to, cutting through the stigmatised approach of previous years. Mates in Mind has provided insightful leadership and inspirational advocacy on this important issue and at Xmo Strata, we’re committed and enthusiastic supporters of its work.”
Steve Martin, XMO Strata
What our Supporters say
"Through the support we have received from Mates in Mind, and the commitment to mental health we’ve been able to demonstrate to our team, partnering with this charity is one of the best things we’ve done for Catsurveys as a whole. By using the resources provided by Mates in Mind we have been able to raise awareness on mental health issues and the stigmas associated with them through the entirety of our team. Our management team have benefitted from the organisation tools provided, and it is clear from the feedback we’ve received from our staff that employee satisfaction and wellbeing has increased. Communication concerning mental health has improved and we’ve seen a reduction in absence due to stress-related illnesses and mental health conditions."
Jodi Turpin, Catsurveys
Supporter exclusive benefits
As a Mates in Mind Supporter, you will have exclusive access to a range of resources, training and support, designed to help you organisation implement their workplace mental health program.
Mates in Mind Supporters can also:
- Access an annual assessment of their programme and a tailored recommendations report to help identify any gaps in their approach
- Free access to our 'Start the Conversation' course, an all-employee general mental health awareness programme
- Access to a dedicated Support Manager to act as a guide through your organisations mental wellbeing journey and offer any new resources as they become available
- Access to a suite of courses to ensure that all levels of management are confident and equipped to fulfil their duties in looking after employee mental health.
- Benefit from counselling through the National Counselling Society at a discounted rate, to help staff members who may need a little extra support
- Early and exclusive access to dedicated resources to further support the rollout of relevant Awareness Day campaigns, such as Stress Awareness Week. Supporters will gain access to any resources ahead of campaign launches, in addition to being first to hear about new training, programs and exclusive industry webinars and events.
We look forward to welcoming you to our community.
Continue reading - Fundraising
Whether organising your own fundraising activity (no matter how active, wet or muddy you choose to be!) or taking part in an event, you’ll be helping us to raise funds and awareness for Mates in Mind.Learn more about fundraising with us