As an organisation are you considering the following?
- Is your commitment to promoting good mental health visible and understandable to all your staff?
- Do your line managers feel confident in their ability to support their team?
- Are your current staff support programmes sufficient in providing appropriate and timely interventions?
If you’re considering these and other similar questions, Mates in Mind can help you.
If you’re looking for advice on how to get the right foundations in place, we can help you take action by:
- Building upon any existing plans and awareness
- Refreshing mental health/stress management policies
- Providing people managers with skills and confidence to listen to and support their staff
- Improving engagement with your workforce through a range of tailored materials, for example, toolbox talks, posters, awareness days resources packs
- Enhancing reporting and sharing of impact.
Mates in Mind is here to support you take a strategic and joined-up approach to addressing mental health in your workplace.
To receive a call back from one of our Support managers, please fill out the contact form below.