Awareness & Education
Here at Mates in Mind, we believe that one of the best ways to create long lasting change within an organisation, is by educating and informing a workforce. In order to support organisations to change their workplace culture and generate vital awareness about mental ill-health, we have developed three core courses, which act as a key pillar to our overall Support programme.
Find out how we can help you.
Public training courses
Mental Health First Aid
In company training
Start the Conversation
Manage the Conversation
We are pleased to be able to also offer a suite of mental health e-learning courses, which are available for Mates in Mind Supporters and contacts to purchase delivered by our sister charity, British Safety Council.
E-learning courses are a cost-effective solution to providing mental health training to a number of staff across multiple sites or divisions. The courses also can be used to supplement face to face training as a refresher or for remote staff. Once enrolled, users have access to the course for one year and may review the content at any point.
Managing stress within your team
Booking bespoke training
We have extensive experience developing relevant bespoke interventions (including training programmes) that are built around the specific identified needs of your organisation. If you would like to find out more about organising bespoke training for your workplace, get in touch with our team today.
Become part of the community
As a Mates in Mind Supporter, you will have exclusive access to a range of resources, training and support, designed to help you organisation implement their workplace mental health program.
- Access an annual assessment of their programme and a tailored recommendations report to help identify any gaps in their approach
- Free access to our 'Start the Conversation' course, an all-employee general mental health awareness programme
- Access to a dedicated Support Manager to act as a guide through your organisations mental wellbeing journey and offer any new resources as they become available
- Access to a suite of courses to ensure that all levels of management are confident and equipped to fulfil their duties in looking after employee mental health.
- Benefit from counselling through the National Counselling Society at a discounted rate, to help staff members who may need a little extra support
We look forward to welcoming you to our community.
Continue reading - Information and Resources
We offer organisations a number of tools and resources to help them improve the mental health of their workforce, such as; awareness day resource packs, posters, infographics, factsheets and much more.Learn more about our Information and Resources